Different ways of logging in
In most cases you log in directly to our application, you can recognize this because you have received an email from us with a username and a link to set a password. The login site starts with https://q1000.nl/.
It is also possible that you log in with an account that you also use for other applications. You then log in via a link with this account and the test platform.
Log in directly
If you log in directly to our page and it doesn’t work, you can take the following steps:
- Always check first whether you are on the correct login page. The link to this page can be found in your activation email that you received from us under the section ”to log in next time..”. The e-mail address from which this e-mail is sent is: email@example.com.
Note that you only have one Q4you tab open within the browser.
- Next you log in with your username, which you can also find in your activation email.
Make sure that the username is copied exactly (including capital letters & special characters). In addition, make sure that there are no spaces before or after the username when logging in. We often advise typing the username instead of using copy/paste.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can click on “forgot password” on the login screen. Here you also need to enter the username in a precise manner.
If you do not receive an email, please check whether it was put in your spam or other folder.
If not, there is probably a misspelling in your username, double check for any capital letters, numbers and punctuation marks.
- If you have forgotten your username, you can also request it by clicking on “forgot username” on the login screen. Here you enter the e-mail address that is known to us.
Code after login (2FA)
In some cases you will see a code after entering your username and password. If a code appears in the same screen where you type your username and password, something is wrong with the combination of your data. In that case, please check the following:
- The login page: is the URL exactly the same as stated in your activation email with the part “to log in next time”?
- Your username: does it match completely in terms of capital letters, punctuation marks or any numbers?
- If you have multiple accounts, you might have a different username and sometimes login page for each account.
Check if you are logging in with the correct username on the correct URL for the page.
- Your password, it must meet our requirements in terms of number of characters, capital letters, punctuation marks and numbers. It is also possible that you have chosen to provide extra security for your account. In that case, you will be taken to another page where you can enter a verification code.
Do you receive the code by email?
- It may take some time before you receive the mail. Also please check your spam folder to make sure it has been sent.
- Make sure you don’t close the screen of tab after logging in.
- Then copy the code after the dash. So if it says AB-765432, then you only take 765432.
- Try typing the code instead of copying it.
Code via Google authenticator app
- Make sure you don’t close the screen after logging in.
- Open the app and enter the code.
- New phone? In that case, you can install the app and then scan the code.
Login via a link
If you log in via a link, you will usually be redirected via an eelloo website to a login page of your own organization. If things go wrong here, it is important to know whether you will receive an error message immediately or right after you log in.
- In the event of an error before logging in. If you get an error message when accessing the login page, there is probably an error in the link you used. The link usually starts with https://q1000.nl/… We can find the right page for you on support. If you have the correct page, and you immediately get an error message, use a different browser or clear your browser’s cache.
- Do you get an error message after logging in.In that case, something went wrong in the link between your account and the platform. The authorization of your account usually takes place through your own organization. We can check on support for you if everything is in order on our side. If that is the case and it doesn’t work, we can refer you to someone within your own organization.